- Background - This link provides you with some background information needed to understand the context of this trip.
- Facts - These are a few basic but interesting facts about Madagascar to get you started.
- Map - Here is a map with a precise reconstruction of the routes I took while I was there and the cities, villages, and reserves I am talking about in my journal.
- Journal - This is the main part. Read all entries of the journal I wrote in Madagascar.
- Pictures - A picture is worth a thousand words. Click here to take a look at my Madagascar gallery.
- Panoramas - These are panoramic shots of a few selected places.
- Sounds - Sounds recorded in Madagascar (in stereo).
- Travel Tips - Some of my own tips for travellers. Should be read only in addition to an official travel guide.
- Glossary - Explanations of frequent words used throughout this document.
- Other countries - Information about my other travel adventures.
Kuederle.com - Had enough? This will take you back to the main website.
Next: An introduction