South Africa and Swaziland Pictures
- Krueger Park: Big Animals - Some of the gigantic animals to be found in South Africa’s largest nature reserve.
- Krueger Park: More Animals - Other animals not to be missed.
- Krueger Park: The Landscape - The landscape of Kruger Park is equally amazing.
- Swaziland - A few pictures from the country with probably the most relaxed people in the world.
- Soweto - South West Township, where South African history was made.
- The Garden Route: Port Elizabeth to Jeffrey’s Bay - The first part of our trip along the coast.
- The Garden Route: Robberg Peninsula (Plettenberg Bay) - Pictures from a day hike close to Plett.
- The Garden Route: Wilderness - Hanging out at the beach and in the most beautiful youth hostel in South Africa.
- The Garden Route: Stellenbosch - Getting tipsy at the wine tasting tour.
Cape Town - Last stop Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.